Samstag, 3. November 2012

TeenVOGUE Next Generation Fashionshow

Tonight, I'm going to be a model for the TeenVOGUE Fashionshow in cooporation with O'neill here in San Francisco. I'm very excited already and I'm pretty sure it's going to be an amazing event!
There will be over 700 hundred people coming, so check out the show on Facebook!

Here are some impressions from the fitting in the amazing hotel W in San Francisco downtown on Tuesday:


The models with Rachel, a competitor in the Fashionshow
view on San Francisco skyline
me in the wonderful O'Neill outfit I'm going to wear



Kommentare:

  1. wow congratulations have fun ;)
    http://emnfashionandphotography.blogspot.co.uk/
    XX em

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. oh wie süß :D! Ja du hast recht in amerika geht es viel mehr zu als hier, wie schade eigentlich :/

    Tolle Bilder, so ein leben hätte ich gern ^^

    AntwortenLöschen

Über deinen Kommentar freue ich mich sehr!