Donnerstag, 6. Juni 2013

LIEBSTER AWARD



Ein Award, für den ich von Emily auf ihrem Blog The musings of a stylish dreamer nominiert wurde. Danke, Emily!

An award I've been nominated for by Emily from The musings of a stylish dreamer. Thank you, Emily!

"The Liebster Award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers in order to get them more noticed and give them recognition! Blogging is about building a community and it's a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs."

Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!

1.) 11 things about myself:

Dazu gab es schon mal einen Post, aber weil es so schön ist:
I already did this in another post, but here we go:

1. I'm extremely impatient.
Ich bin sehr ungeduldig.

2. I hate being bored.
Ich hasse Langeweile.

3. To relax, I like taking a bath.
Zur Entspannung bade ich gerne.

4. I own plenty of magazines.
Ich besitze Unmengen an Zeitschriften.

5. I love creativity.
Ich liebe Kreativität.

6. I'm doing ballet and I play tennis.
Ich mache Ballett und spiele Tennis.

7. For inspiration I like browsing the internet, reading the VOGUE and going to the museum.
Um mich zu inspirieren stöbere ich gerne im Internet, lese die VOGUE oder gehe ins Museum.

8. I like being around interesting people.
Ich mag es, von interessanten Menschen umgeben zu sein.

9. I can be a bit dreamy sometimes.
Manchmal bin ich ein wenig verträumt...(auch wenn man es mir vielleicht nicht immer anmerkt)

10. I'm taking singing-lessons.
Zur Zeit nehme ich Gesangsunterricht.

11. At the age of one, I was living in Washington with my parents for half a year.
Als ich ein Jahr alt war habe ich ein halbes Jahr mit meinen Eltern in Washington gelebt.

2.) Questions:
1. Who is your favourite blogger at the moment?
Betty from Le Blog de Betty.

2. Where do you get your inspiration?
VOGUE magazine, art.

3. What is your favourite movie and why?
LOL, because it's so french and just wonderful.

4. Why did you start a blog?
Because I wanted to do something creative in my free time, express myself and because I love fashion.

5. Who is your favourite author?
I have more than one.

6. Where would you love to live?
New York, Paris, London... somewhere interesting (or warm).

7.What's your dream job?
Being a fashion journalist.

8. What is your favourite colour?
red.

9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Studying something concerning fashion and/or writing.

10. Whos your favourite singer?
Lana del Rey

11. What do you like about my blog?
I like about Emily's blog that it's very creative.

My questions:
1.What would you do, if you had only one day left to live?
2.What is your favorite character in Harry Potter?
3.Do you like Cara Delevingne?
4.Are you considering working in fashion business later on?
5.Have you read Pride and Prejudice?
6.What do you prefere: winter or summer?
7.Have you ever been to NYC?
8.What's your favorite place in the world?
9.Are you happy?
10.Where have you been for your last vacation?
11.Do you remember the name of your first real friend in live?

My Nominees:

2.EMN
11.Czmiel



Kommentare:

Über deinen Kommentar freue ich mich sehr!